- US mosques: healthy and growing
- Islamophobia: a bi-partisan project
- 88 books that shaped America
- What to the slave is your 4th of July?
- Jews, Christians and Muslims at Hartford
- Military stops using woman in hijab as target
- 8 great stories of religion & politics in US history
Across the Atlantic
- Hollande’s French multiculturalism
- How can housing help integration?
- Immigration and London’s growth
- UK Muslims proudly British, well-integrated
- Ethnic minorities feel more British than whites
- UK attitudes toward Israel-Palestine peace process
- Germany: Immigrants doing better at school and work
Around the World
- Turkey: from regional to global power
- Arafat’s widow calls to exhume his body
- Naglaa Mahmoud: Don’t call me first lady
- Libyans vote for first time in nearly 50 years
- Muslim athletes, Ramadan & the Olympics
- Surprising effect of fatwas on Egyptian elections
- Kenya: Muslims & Christians vow to prevent violence
- Media and bloggers censored as protests spread in Sudan
Arts and Culture
- The “Busy” Trap
- Writing my final tweet
- Muslim. Female. Surfer.
- Wrecking Mali’s cultural heritage
- Is it time to reconsider the term “Islamist?”
- Talking Islam & Muslims: Language Matters
- Why your fancy organic meal is unethical
- British r Coming. Pls RT!
- Africa: The next chapter
- Is the social web divided by race?
- Exiled to nowhere: Myanmar’s Rohingya
- Esta Tierra es Tuya (This Land is Your Land en Espanol)
- Wonderland: photographs in memory of a mother lost
- Addressing cultural irrelevance in US Muslim community